Growth Manager-Northwest Iowa
Performance Livestock Analytics
Sioux City , IA 51101
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Performance Livestock Analytics, Inc. seeks an Area Growth Manager to drive the sales efforts within the Northwest Iowa region. The Growth Manager will help to revolutionize beef production agriculture and optimization within this key territory with the sales and support of PLAs Performance Beef software platform.
Area Growth Managers will assist in the development of relationships with feedlot beef producers and channel partners, such as nutritionists, veterinarians, brokers, and other industry advisors. The position requires intensive interaction with producers and their trusted advisors in selling, set-up, and support of the PLA software platforms.
The Growth Manager position offers significant career growth potential and financial upside.
- Support the regional sales activities with the goal of gaining new accounts and driving revenue.
- Help identify, recruit, and sell producers in their region.
- Be a point of contact for producer and nutritionist questions, training, and education.
- Knowledge of production agriculture, especially beef production - must be credible in front of growers.
- Willingness to learn value based selling and communication of PLA's value proposition.
- Interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills as well as the enthusiasm to champion a new product.
- Ability to travel during key selling periods. Requires working from home when not in the field.
- Computer and Internet knowledge; experience with CRMs or the ability to quickly learn these applications.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Associate grads encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
- Extensive training program on PLA software platforms and sales process at Performance Livestock Analytics headquarters
- Driven, motivated, and talented team.
- Energetic, idea-driven and transparent work environment.
- Exciting world-changing opportunity, introducing innovative PLA products to the agricultural community.
- Competitive base salary with commission potential.