Group Leader - 2Nd & 3Rd Shift
Vandalia , OH 45377
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- To lead Production Operators in the department to the highest productivity levels.
- Train or work in any manufacturing area. Able to train others in the work area.
- Complete all production reporting paperwork: labor sheet, corrective action sheet, quality reporting, etc.
- Select and identify BOM parts required. Use Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Participate in Gemba Kaizan initiatives.
- Performs set-ups and operations for assemblers in the department, as needed.
- Set-up and run new part configurations with minimal assistance.
- Set-up and run all existing part configurations using job packet.
- Understand all necessary quality criteria to be able to pass audit before sending to next operation.
- Know machines used for each operation.
- Proficient in all functions listed under Production Operator.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- Must have excellent eyesight and must be able to distinguish colors.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal instructions.
- Must be able to interpret drawings and process specifications.
- Must be mechanically inclined with excellent manual dexterity.
- Must have good mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing).
- Must have good communication skills.
Types of Challenges:
- Ability to handle many tasks at once.
- Fast paced environment where speed and accuracy are a must.
- Continuously look to improve methods.
- Follow the schedule to ensure on time delivery.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Medical benefits start the day you start! No waiting period!
13 Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
401K Savings Program
Who is Johnson Electric?
Johnson Electric is among the world's largest providers of motion subsystems and motion components including DC motors, brushless motors, synchronous motors, piezo motors, solenoids, micro switches and flexible circuits.
Johnson Electric has two operating divisions aligned with the broad markets served:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
These operating groups are aligned with industry trends and focus on specific application segments such as engine and transmission for APG and home technologies and power tools for IPG.
We have provided billions of motor switch and flex circuit products for hundreds of different applications. Supporting our customers worldwide are sixteen R&D centers located in Hong Kong, China, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, the UK and the USA.
Johnson Electric is fully vertically integrated and has an annual production capacity of over one billion motors and motion subsystems from its manufacturing footprint across more than a dozen countries.