Group Creative Director
Madison , WI 53701
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and well-versed Group Creative Director to join us in Madison, WI. Youre an integrated thinker who understands the big picture while also overseeing the many details which make a campaign hum. Youre a master idea generator and enhancer with concepting and production experience across all traditional, digital, and new media. Youre passionate about building brands, and look to find solutions beyond the obvious ones. You like to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, guide others to follow suit, and set the tone for our creative culture. As a natural leader and mentor you are a trusted collaborator among colleagues, clients, and partners.
Ready to go? Please send your portfolio to us @ https://planetpropaganda.com/careers
- 10+ years experience in related industry position (prior CD or GCD).
- Proven team leadership in building and mentoring a cross-category creative team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills used to engage, persuade, inspire and motivate clients, team members, and peers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; systematic and detail oriented.
- Ability to articulate ideas well; be resourceful and persistent in their execution.
- Knowledge of interactive design principles. Able to lead a team of designers and developers to bring a strong concept to life on a wide variety of screen-based media including the web, mobile apps, and whatever comes next.
- A commitment to high quality work and building positive relationships with all.
- Experience consulting to large clients.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite.
- Travel upward of 25% annually.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Day Off On Birthday
- Monthly Lunch N Learn
- American Players Theatre Season Tickets
- High Noon Saloon Passes
- Foosball, Ping-Pong, & Connect-4
Planet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.