Group Art Therapist
The Bradley Center
Pittsburgh , PA 15205
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Bradley Center is a trauma-based residential treatment facility and a day school for children and adolescents, ages 6-18 with severe mental health and/or developmental disabilities. The Group Art Therapist will be responsible for providing quality group therapy sessions integrating art as part of a residential treatment team.
Some job responsibilities will include:
- Crisis intervention
- Treatment education and guidance
- Clinical leadership and the use of clinical skills.
- Masters degree in Art Therapy required.
- Art Therapy Registration and board certification is preferred but will consider a candidate who is working toward Art Therapy Registration and board certification.
- 1-3 years preferred experience working with children/adolescents in a human service or psychiatric setting.
BenefitsHealth, Dental and Vision Coverage401KLife InsuranceTuition ReimbursementPaid Time Off Free ParkingAdvanced Training Opportunities and Continuing Education Credits