Irvine , CA 92606
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist for our Irvine office. Put your passion for customer service to work by joining a firm with a wide variety of projects, incredible staff, amazing clients and generous benefits.
- Primary responsibility for prompt handling of all incoming calls, greeting visitors, distribution of messages and deliveries, and maintenance of lobby and front conference room.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Accounting team including daily check log, assorted scanning projects and entering job openings into CRM.
- Provide proactive support service, as needed, including filing, scheduling meetings, drafting correspondence, order printing and shipping and tracking submittals and deliveries.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
Three years of administrative support experience and two years of college; or equivalent combination of education and experience, to include responsibility for answering high volume phone system. Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as internet research. Familiarity with Deltek Vision or other CRM Database is a plus.
- 401(k) with match
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Medical, dental, vision & chiropractic
- Life/AD&D/LTD coverage
- Medical/Dependent Care FSA
- Professional Development support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation, sick and holidays
- Summer Schedule with ½ day Fridays