Greater China Market Research Analyst
Edena Urban Resorts
Boston , MA 02111
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the supply and demand market, inventory research, market trends, supply-chain research, competitors, potential and existing customers, etc. focused on Greater China market.
- Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement and reporting.
- Perform extensive market research.
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Expanding upon new lead lists by visiting carrier, vendor, and association websites to find new leads.
- Working with the Marketing team, Sales team and Analyst team with all aspects of lead generation initiatives including data sets management
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Create databases and capture market data.
- Assisting in archiving prospect updates, activities, and competitive information focused on supply
- Helping cost management with reporting and data facilitation
- Keeping current on web browsing techniques that will make duties more efficient
- Performing other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
- Bachelor's or higher degree, or its equivalent
- Must be able to do all of these tasks above in both English and Chinese
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese