Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Great Opportunity! Full Time Staff Scheduler To Join Our Team In Buffalo Grove
Symphony Post Acute Network
Buffalo Grove , IL 60089
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphony of Buffalo Grove is looking for a Full Time Staffing Scheduler to join our Team !
The Staffing Coordinator / Scheduler is responsible for the staffing of CNA'Sand Licensed Nurses. This position works closely with the DON to ensure appropriate staffing as the needs arise. The Staffing Coordinator / Scheduler Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Maintain master/daily and monthly schedules
- Maintain open position report
- Assist with recruitment of CNAs and Licensed Nurses
- Coordinate hiring of new staff with Human Resources
- Participates in the weekend rotation of "Manager on Duty" program
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to relate and build relationship with staff and coworkers.
- A working knowledge of how to schedule staff
- Solid computer and email skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Communicate Staff concerns to HR, Administrator , DON
- Promote & Facilitate team work
- Scheduling experience a plus
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Buffalo Grove. We offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package / Health, Dental & 401K match
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
Apply online by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at: firstname.lastname@example.org