Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who We Are:
Since 2009, Single Grain has been dedicated to drive persistent growth for remarkable companies. We've worked with Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Uber, Amazon, and Salesforce. Our expertise is in paid media, paid social, SEO, and content marketing. We have a blog, two podcasts, and YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise. The podcasts hosted by our CEO, Eric Siu, called Marketing School and Leveling Up amass over 1.2 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 200,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling Up YouTube channel has 30,000 subscribers and counting. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the digital industry forward.
Check out our Careers page for a video on our company culture and values by our CEO and our Instagram @single.grain for a peek of what our days look like in the office!
Who You Are:
Were looking for a humble, hungry, and smart Graphic Designer to join our growing team. You will be a great fit if
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
When you apply, please include the words Graphic Design is Cool in the beginning of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
- 3+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Experience with typography is preferred
- Expertise in designing creative native to each social channel (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- 3+ consecutive years working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Keynote experience
- Excellent written, communication and typing skills
- Able to keep up with a fast-paced work environment
- Animation experience is a plus
- Experience with email and web design - including responsive design - is a strong plus
- When you apply, please include graphic design is cool in the first paragraph of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered. Please submit your portfoilio links as well.
Single Grain provides the following benefits below as well as a company culture focused on people and values.
- Flexible work schedule: work in-office Monday to Wednesday and option to work remote on Thursdays and Fridays
- Growth-oriented culture
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Commuter and other pre-tax benefits
- Meditation wellness on-demand
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- Monday team lunches, stocked kitchen, team happy hours to keep you fueled!
*Benefits start after a 90-day probationary period