Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer who can work for the world's first offline translation device. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, newsletter templates, press release, product packaging, exhibitions etc. and you will cooperate with our marketing team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Work as part of a team with marketing team
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines