Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Deposco is a leading provider of cloud-based Supply Chain Management and Omni-channel Fulfillment solutions.The Deposco team is looking for a Graphic Designer to produce and maintain a vast array of company-wide print and digital assets in accordance with brand guidelines. The ideal candidate will possess a strong design skillset, with a willingness to take on new challenges and seek opportunities to build and improve Deposcos internal and external visual identity.
What Youll Do:
- Conceive, design and produce a full range of print and digital collateral including but not limited to; presentations, documents, brochureware, infographics, case studies, white papers and web-based creative assets.
- Produce, manage and maintain elegantly designed templates in programs that were not written as design vehicles, such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Collaborate with the Deposco marketing department to design booth displays and exhibits for the companys attendance at year-round industry trade shows and career fairs. Conceptualize and develop accompanying marketing campaigns, collateral and promotional materials.
- Balance multiple, high-priority assignments with in-house and remote employees across multiple departments.
- Bachelors degree in art, graphic design, advertising or another field closely aligned with graphic design.
- Must present a strong portfolio that demonstrates your creative style while showcasing your understanding of layout, design and corporate branding across a wide-range of print and digital platforms.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative designs within tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using relevant design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Experience in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Strong understanding of color and typography
- Proficient in photo editing, manipulation and color correction
- Knowledge and/or experience with WordPress CMS
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, or web design
- Experience working with popular email marketing platforms, such as MailChimp or Pardot
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering software to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
- Best coffee machine in the business
- Standing desk (if youre into that sort of thing).
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf and other shenanigans.
- Excellent benefit package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and 401(k), as well as, as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule!