Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Graphic Designer And Marketing Coordinator
Swede Consulting, LLC
Houston , TX 77003
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Graphic Designer/ Marketing Coordinator
Hiring a full time in-house graphic designer and marketing coordinator. This candidate needs to be confident and self-sufficient.You must be willing to learn the company's products, comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with a large workload; and enthusiastic about the opportunity for growth within the company.
Scope of job:
Support day-to-day company marketing and design work through marketing campaigns and promotions (social media, weekly ads, market reports, presentations, signs, brochures, direct mail, email releases, newsletters etc.)
- Work with team to create marketing solutions to meet daily deadlines
- Complete all computer design and layout work/pre-press quality artwork.
- Produce all the artwork according to the project specifications.
- Create, edit, update and manage all banner ads, social media, email campaigns
- Assist with website design and development projects.
- Prepare proofs for review by management.
- Specify all digital output when needed and work with store managers to coordinate correct digital output.
- Confirm all production deadlines and help traffic projects to company website
- Review and proof all work for errors/omissions.
- Making all requested changes/corrections promptly and correctly.
- Candidates with strong social media know how and presence (especially twitter, Facebook and Instagram are preferred)
- BA/BS in Marketing or Visual Arts
- Eye for detail both in design and marketing messages
- Creative flair, originality, and versatility
- Ability to design, produce, and manage of both digital and print
- Mac-based operation, strong Adobe Creative Suite capabilities a must
- Email broadcast platform and Social Media knowledge.
This is an immediate opening. E-mail resume and portfolio.