Graphic Design Coordinator
Yonah Workforce Solutions
Hauppauge , NY 11788
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Summary:The Graphic Design Coordinator works with both internal and external units, focusing on branding, graphic design, and digital marketing, supporting the creation and production of digital and print content, including advertising campaigns, promotional materials, website content, emails and social media collateral. The Coordinator also provides website updates and maintenance and digital advertising. The Coordinator will be a highly skilled graphic designer with advanced technical capabilities in email and website maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing creative direction for branding and marketing efforts.
- Manage and fulfill materials requests, assisting colleagues with navigating a creative brief submission, through the revision process to completion with a focus on adherence to deadlines.
- Maintain editorial calendar for email and social media communications.
- Oversee and drive the production of all promotional, labeling, and marketing collateral (bags, containers, etc).
- Provide campaign art direction and design support, collaborating with departments across the organization to determine strategy and direction.
- Work with external designers and artists on special projects, overseeing the production of the artwork and its integration.
- Update content, create new pages and provide maintenance for the companies websites.
- Supervise digital media intern, including assigning tasks and managing workflow.
- Support email programs by assisting with email production, design, and scheduling.
- Establish and manage production timelines.
- Execute the graphic design and production of plastic packaging, flyers, posters, social media graphics, promotional materials, video, and other marketing materials.
- Source, create, and post content to social media platforms and respond to incoming messages.
- Integrate and protect the companies brand and visual identity across digital platforms.
- Report on the website, digital advertising, and social media performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or a related field of study preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum four (4) years of communications experience in a professional setting.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, content management systems, such as WordPress, and website maintenance.
- Well-versed in social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and YouTube) and able to follow and adopt new media trends.
- Basic experience with video publishing and editing a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn and work with new technologies on-demand.
- Thorough attention to deadlines and detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and complete projects on time and within budget.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Schedule: Full Time Monday- Thursday 8:30am- 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am- 3pm. ; flexibility required.