GPS / Assistant Project Manager
Doboszenski And Sons
Loretto , MN 55357
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is responsible for various duties associated with the operation of the GPS system and possibility of running equipment. This is a full time non-union position. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Perform duties and follow directions as assigned by the project manager and the job foreman.
- Set up GPS base unit and be responsible for staking and taking shots as directed by project manager and or the foreman.
- Perform takeoff and create TIN as necessary for project manager use.
- Able to work with operators of other equipment.
- Work in rough terrain.
- Assist Vice President of Sales.
- Must be able to work independently, with limited direction given.
- Follow all applicable company, state and federal safety procedures and laws.
- Out of town travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS RECOMMENDED
- Previous similar work experience.
- CDL may be required.
- Confined space training.
- Competent person training.
- Continued education/training as needed.
Typical office conditions as well as work outside and in various weather conditions (ex. cold, rain, mud and heat). Work in all soil types. Time may be spent 10% bending, 20 to 30 lbs of lifting, 10% climbing and 50% twisting (neck, wrist and torso).
Doboszenksi & Sons, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including company vehicle, medical, dental, life, STD, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Interested candidates please reply to email@example.com
Doboszenski & Sons, inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer.