Leading Path Consulting
Sunnyvale , CA 94086
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Leading Path Consulting is looking for a dedicated and passionate GoLang / Node JS Developer to join our cloud networking team. If you have experience building scalable, cloud based, web applications, are excited about impacting millions of users, look no further!
We practice Agile/Scrum methodology and we program in a variety of languages such as Python, GoLang, NodeJS, Scala, or Java. Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop Rest, Rpc and messaging based software infrastructure and build control and management plane controllers and APIs
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
- 5 + years work experience or equivalent programming experience
- Development expertise in REST/JSON/Arvo/gRPC/Protobuf
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Couchbase
- Development expertise in message and data pipeline technologies such as Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, RabbitMQ Proficiency with GoLang, Python, NodeJS and related development frameworks
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies Start-up environment experience Bachelors degree in computer science or related field. Masters preferred
- Preferred Experience: Development expertise in either OpenDaylight, ONOS or ONAP
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.