GM, Car Loan / Car Refinance
Palo Alto , CA 94301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- Exponential growth (5 straight quarters of 50-100%+ quarter over quarter growth)
- Meritocracy - we promote based on performance, not tenure
- Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong team with prior work experience at Amazon, Microsoft, Geico, Lending Club, Sofi, etc.
Jerry.ai is an AI powered personal concierge for your car and home. Our mission is to make all aspects of car & home ownership hassle-free and effortless. We are starting with car and home insurance. Enabled by disruptive technologies, jerry.ai has built a one-click experience for saving money on insurance. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 15 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store).
Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (Uber for car repair, the nations largest on-demand car repair company). We are backed by Y-combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
About the role:
This role will be hands-on in building out and growing car refinancing business at Jerry.ai. You will have deep automotive refinancing experience and knowledge of the funding and titling process. You love challenges and will thrive in a high growth environment.
If you are a fit, the following characteristics may accurately identify you:
- You have a proven track record of managing automotive refinancing operations.
- Youre great at solving problems and enjoy helping other people succeed.
- You like roles where your results are measurable and you get a chance to visibly beat the competition.
- You enjoy defining tasks, setting goals and objectives, and training and leading a team to accomplish them.
- Lead sales, funding and titling; partner closely with other sales leadership
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to help build the best-in-class car refi product experience for users
- Identify and make system recommendations to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- BA or BS degree. MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of work experience in automotive refinancing
- A very clear thinker who is comfortable with numbers
- Proactive, self-directed, and able to create and prioritize work for others
- An excellent written communicator
- Buffalo, NY (office)
- SF bay area (office)
- Toronto, CA (office)
- Remote work from any State is an option