Global Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phoenix , AZ 85001
Posted 2 months ago
Reputation.com is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. Reputation.com is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch - best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle - the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine's annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2s Summer 2020 report.
Reputation.com has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google, Facebook, JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these partnerships amplify Reputation.com's credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Why Work at Reputation.com?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation.com? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
We are looking for a talented Global Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join our growing team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end for our U.S. and International teams. You will be responsible for identifying talent, evaluating resumes, scheduling leadership interviews and assisting with hiring our top talent.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our internal partners hiring needs.
Do you have a passion for talent acquisition and driving real value for the company? Do you like working with high quality professionals in the areas of operations, product, engineering, design and marketing? Do you possess the sense of urgency and drive? Reputation.com is looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Associate with these skills. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. Our team consists of dedicated, driven hard working people who think outside-the-box and are hungry to grow. If this is you, lets talk!
- Partner with People Operations, business executives, finance, and Talent Acquisition leadership to establish hiring plans (volume, timing, skills, competencies, geography, etc.) that meet prioritized business and operational effectiveness.
- Anticipate needs and potential issues to proactively shape talent priorities - identify desired outcomes, build plans, and execute with focus and rigor to drive overall business success from effective attraction, recruitment, and selection of great talent.
- Leverage data (including internal metrics) and market intelligence to provide insight and perspective about the business, organization and talent on the market.
- Work with business leaders to review and inform hiring plans, location strategies, talent profiles, and liaison between the business and recruitment for optimal hiring success.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to shape talent attraction and recruitment strategies and processes that provide a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Work closely with business partners to identify and recommend opportunities for improving candidate experience and inefficiencies.
- Educate business partners and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes.
- Recruit passive candidates while possessing the mentality to profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation rather than sell a role.
- Experience in sourcing and building pipeline for passive candidates using Github, Stackoverflow, Meetup groups, Technology groups/forums, LinkedIn and other networking sites.
- Experience in hiring top notch technical talent through Hackathons. Partnered withexternal partners in identifying and conducting Hackathons across all locations in India.
- Preparing salary fitment for selected candidates and sharing the same with stakeholders for final approv
- Convey core values and promote our vision/brand to prospective job seekers and community.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition full cycle recruiting.
- 1-2 years of experience recruiting software engineers or similar technical roles.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with business leaders and HR partners.
- Experience in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes and relationship management.
- Ability to apply business knowledge into practical solutions based on business strategy or organizational changes.
- Excellent skills in the following areas are required: project management skills, presentation skills (developing materials and delivering presentations), written, verbal and in-person communication skills.
- Ability to to think outside the box on sourcing strategies through online channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, having a sales mentality of Time Kills All Deals.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure; Commitment to results and solutions oriented
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure using independent judgment and discretion in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
- Familiarity with social media, specifically LinkedIn.
- Experience with sourcing, boolean strings, etc.
- Performance driven. Have a true track record of success working with performance metrics and experience leveraging data to make educated decisions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
This position must be located in our office in Scottsdale, AZ. Relocation assistance is not provided.
More on Reputation.com:
The majority of consumers 90% say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.