Geospatial Analytic Trainer
People, Technology & Processes
Virginia Beach , VA 23450
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACTPurpose:
|Job Title||Geospatial Analytic Trainer|
|Job Location||Virginia Beach, VA.|
|Salary||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications|
|Clearance||TS//SCI Clearance with Poly|
The Analytic Trainer is to train personnel to conduct Full Motion Video (FMV) Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) from air, space, ground, and maritime Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets. The Analytic Trainer will be expected to produce extremely detailed UNCLASSIFIED/FOUO UNCLASSIFIED/FOUO analytical products to build Patterns of Life (PoL) and target descriptions. Additionally, the Analytic Trainer will be conducting order of battle analysis, Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), Battle Damage Assessment (BDA), and employing traditional Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) tradecraft and the Analytic Trainer will also be expected to perform traditional PED on electro optical, infrared, radar motion and still frame imagery. (2 x FTE in Virginia Beach, VA)Additional tasks for the Analytic Trainer will be focused on Full Spectrum Geo-spatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and Terrain/Geospatial Analysis. The Analytic Trainer will focus on Analysis and PED of GEOINT Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) of Spectral, Radar and Infrared datasets. Production will include but will not be limited to specialized radar analysis, thermal analysis, terrain categorization, multi and hyper-spectral analysis. Geospatial analysts will primarily be focused on highly detailed terrain/geospatial analysis and production. Production will include but will not be limited to image rectification, terrain analysis and specialized map production. The Analytic Trainer will be expected to participate in the primary and secondary tasks of the contract as required.Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Conduct training on Tactical ISR Processing System and THOR system setup, use, network connection, troubleshooting and tear down.
- Instruct FMV PED analysis platform (Scan Eagle and Puma) and payload capabilities.
- Provide instruction on data ingestion, transport and storage.
- Provide instruction on all three phases of PED (Phase 1 -3) and the products required under each phase.
- Maintain course continuity and provide regular updates to the training curriculum and tests.
- Draft feedback on student participation and performance to NSWG-10 N2 Staff.
- In lieu of poor student performance, analytic trainer will report it to NSWG-10 N2 Staff and provide recommendation to remediate or drop student from class.
- Adapt course curriculum to relevant Area of Operations/Target Set for class participants.
- Maintain regular cognizance of emerging FMV exploitation software and other new technology.
About the company:
- Operate basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Possess strong demonstrated briefing skills.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a high stress, time sensitive environment.
- Previous experience in the SOF community is highly desirable.
- The Analytic Trainer shall perform high level/expert imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or methodologies used to develop complex solutions to requirements. UNCLASSIFIED/FOUO UNCLASSIFIED/FOUO
- The Analytic Trainer shall have operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems.
- The Analytic Trainer shall have be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- The Analytic Trainer shall be proficient in utilizing computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development. Candidates must perform at a highly proficient level on core IMINT analysis and FMV exploitation with recent, hands on experience.
- Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively work, individually or as a member of a team, and take the lead on select tasks as required.
- A typical successful candidate should have the following attributes: A minimum of eight (8) years of hands-on GEOINT analytical experience within DOD or the Intelligence Community. Five (5) years of technical experience. At least two (2) years of experience within the past three years with GEOINT exploitation tools such as SOCET GXP and ArcGIS. At least two years of experience with GEOINT analysis, GEOINT production, intelligence architecture, intelligence databases, quality control, and training. Military personnel who have two years of hands-on FMV analysis experience within the SOF community automatically meet the minimum requirement.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.Guiding Principles
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year