General Warehouse Associate (1St And 2Nd Shift Available)
Arnold Oil Company Of Austin, L.P
Austin , TX 78744
Posted 4 days ago
Do you enjoy the challenging work that is involved in warehouse operations? Have a growing passion for Automotive Parts and would like to break into the Automotive Industry? If youre detail-oriented, paying very close attention to the task at hand, you may be the ideal candidate for a position with Arnold Oil Company of Austin
Arnold Oil Company of Austin (AOC) is in our 40th year of business with over 30 locations in central and south Texas. If youve ever had your oil changed in the Austin area, chances are you can trace that oil and filter back to one of our stores. Last year, we were ranked #15 in the nation on the Top 25 Auto Chain Report.
As a General Warehouse Associate, you will
- Unpack merchandise as it is received and store goods using automated material-handling equipment and conveyor belts
- Operate a gas or electric forklift to load and unload merchandise (Forklift experience is not required, but would be considered a plus!)
- Accurately scan products using hand-held scan gun
- Observe all warehouse standards and expectations by keeping your area clean and clear of trash, boxes, and pallets
- Possess a team-player personality - must work well as part of a team, share information, be organized and have good communication skills.
- Have a working knowledge of hand-held product scan guns or the ability to learn their functions
- Possess the ability to lift 30 lbs. continuously throughout the day
- Be highly motivated to train and learn multiple facets of warehouse operations (e.g. pulling, consolidating, receiving, etc..)
- Pass pre-employment qualifications such as a Criminal Background Screening, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Employment Verification, and Functional Capacity Exam/Drug Screen
Sound Interesting? Apply in person today! Positions available Austin
Monday Friday, 8:30 AM 4:30 PM
Arnold Oil Company of Austin
5909 Burleson Rd.
Austin, TX, 78744
AOC offers our employees competitive pay, group healthcare plans, 401(k) options, paid vacation & holidays and much more!
Arnold Oil Company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. They hire, train, promote, and compensate employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age over 40, marital status, disability, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company maintains a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.