General Manager Operations
Merrillville , IN 46410
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CSC Generation Insurance Agency, Inc. (a CSC Generation company) is seeking an Insurance Agency Manager to help run a newly acquired book of business!
We are looking for an experienced leader with a successful record running a P&C insurance office to help us scale across new states and market across our subsidiaries. This opportunity will afford you the opportunity to build a team from the ground up using an existing book of business we have acquired. We plan to invest in this agency to drive new customer acquisition and move into new states, you will be directly in charge of this initiative!
As Agency Manager, you will oversee employee schedules, ensure productivity, perform employee evaluations, and build relationships with producers. If you are an enthusiastic, career-minded, and driven individual with a proven track record in leadership, we want to meet you!
What You'll Do:
- Manage the office operations, employees, P/L, sales funnel, customers, and sales
- Support the Producers throughout the new business process to drive sales; manage accounts after coverage has been bound.
- Maintain designated retention levels for existing book of business through reviewing renewal accounts, and by conducting account review process
- Maximize coverage of in-force accounts through account rounding/cross selling of products and services.
- Actively develop account sales for assigned clients by soliciting additional policy sales in a manner consistent with our agency marketing plans.
- Underwrite and place individual risk situations to ensure they meet our agencys standards and those of the companies we represent.
- Complete applications on our clients behalf for all Personal Lines coverage, including price quotations and comparisons, for all the companies we represent.
- Maintain individual customer files and process routine correspondence between our agency and the client or company, including preparing policy documents.
- Minimum of 2yrs experience managing a property casualty insurance office
- In depth knowledge of personal lines insurance products, coverage and services
- Holds a Property and Casualty License (preferred) or ablility to acquire within 90 days of employment.
- Associates Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Strong Account Rounding and Cross-Selling Skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities as necessary
- Proficient in agency and industry software programs
BenefitsOpportunity to run an insurance business! Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTOFree Planet Fitness membershipCompetitive base pay plus performance bonuses Paid classroom training