Lost Boy & Co.
Miami , FL 33131
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lost Boy Dry Goods - General Manager
Weve combined our love for a good English pub with the feel of an old Captains tavern in a Colorado miners saloon. Cocktails are straightforward classics, draught beer taps are cold, and sandwiches are built fresh. Theres footie in the morning, Happy Hour in the afternoon, and no nonsense hanging throughout the night. For the rest of those minutes in between that always seem to slip away, youre in good hands, our mermaids await.
Responsible for overseeing the food & beverage operation and ensuring its overall success. Supporting the management and line-staff team as needed.
- Manage staff in all aspects including, recruiting, training, schedules, payroll, staff complaints and disciplinary procedures.
- Assess staff performance, conduct appraisals, and strategize for improving staff performance.
- Organize staff meetings and agendas monthly
- Ensure that communication is open, concise, constructive and timely.
- Over-seeing receiving deliveries for stock and inventory as needed.
- Placing orders for inventory based on business needs and budgets.
- Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized establishment.
- Ensures menus are up-to-date and correct.
- Ensures all legal requirements are adhered to (I.e. Wage and Hour/Breaks, Health and Safety, etc.)
- Report stock shortage (variables) glasses & equipment
- Liaising with owners and operators over liquor stocks, costs, spillage
- Overseeing events- Liaise with Functions Coordinators concerning drinks for the night
- Responsible for Mystery Shopper Reports and staff development.
- Actively participates as the member of the management team in decision making processes, attending required meetings, etc.
- Delegates work and determine operational methods to staff throughout shift.
- Oversee daily/shift schedules; make any necessary changes per business need and budget.
- Ensure maximum revenue is achieved from all sales opportunities.
- Support training programs and conduct Lost Boy Dry Goods related trainings.
- Ensure a safe and productive work environment, provide Safety Training as needed.
- Supervises all purchases are legally sourced and purchased
- Performs line-staff duties when needed on a daily basis. i.e. bartend, serve, host, cook, ect
- Must have 5-6 years related experience in food & beverage operations with a proven track record of leading a professional, efficient, high quality, service-oriented operation.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, efficient and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have supervisory, coaching and staff development experience.
- Must have a strong business aptitude.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to make periodical fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the property to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 20 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, cleaning, and stooping.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, twist, walk, crouch, and squat.