Katherine Akra Recruiting
Dunwoody , GA 30338
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are a World Class Manager who loves the fitness industry & has the ability to manage AND grow one of the fastest growing fitness franchises in the United States...this management position at is for you! THIS IS NOT an entry level position. This General Manager should have the ability to step in & manage a business independently. This role is designed for an already highly proficient manager, fitness industry experience encouraged, who is prepared to immediately step into a leadership role with a semi-absentee owner.
If The Description Above Excites You, If You Want To Love Coming Into Work Every Day, If You Want To Impact Thousands Of Lives, If You Want To Step Into A Role That Plays A Vital Part In The Growth Of The Brand Across The USA, & If You Want To Take Your Career To The Next Level By Stepping Up To The Plate In The Big Leagues With The Biggest Names In The Industry...This position could be for you!
Key Skills Required For Position:
- SALES. You should be able to walk in on day 1 & close over 50% of the leads you sit down to meet with.
- LEADERSHIP. You should be a first one in, last one out leader. You should be able to hold weekly 1 on 1 meetings, weekly staff meetings, hold staff accountable, & lead your team to business growth. (Must be a strong & confident leader who can handle the pressure of this big-time role.)
- FINANCE. You need to have the ability to manage the facility P&L. You will meet with ownership monthly to review your budget vs what actually happened line item by line item.
This General Manager Can Expect:
- To join a fun team that understands how to WORK & PLAY hard
- To facilitate staff meetings each week covering key data points with their team & moving the needle forward by both informing & inspiring their team to take action on key changes.
- To be held accountable in financial meetings to an annual budget that predicts line by line revenue categories, overhead categories, COGS, etc.
- To be poised when meeting & interacting with professional athletes.
- This GM must provide the same world class experience to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who walks in the door.
- Serve as a key point of contact with members, with emphasis on providing the customer experience.
Duties also include: * Assisting with check-ins
- Setting up new memberships in POS system
- Collecting and processing payments
- Providing front desk sales and information
- Assisting with special events
- Managing retails sales
Ensure accurate and timely financial transactions and associated reporting through MindBody POS system. Maintain daily/weekly statistical and financial reports. Maintain retail inventory to assure adequate stock and prevent shrinkage. Serve as a point of contact for vendors. Ensure proper levels of service are maintained which include:
- House keeping
- Monthly retail sales quota
- Supply items
- Light housekeeping duties as needed to maintain facility
Special Skills/Tools/Competencies/Experience: * Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and providing a positive client experience
- Effective time management and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders of the company (owners, associates, clients, community leaders, leadership team)
- Attention to detail with critical thinking skills
- Positive, energetic attitude with the ability to multi-task and perform a wide variety of roles
Accountability Measures: Adherence to, and promotion of, the Core Values * Growth of membership/personal training and retention by providing exceptional customer service in the facility
- Accurate and timely completion of daily job duties
- Effective collaboration with vendors to ensure proper service levels for the facility and clientele
- Adherence to standard policies and procedures to safeguard the assets of the company
Qualifications: * Associate Degree
- 3 years of management
- Can out-sell anyone in the room & loves it
- Knowledge of gym and retail operations
- Positive and energetic personality with a can do attitude
- Is a manager who will be the first one in & the last one to leave