General Manager - I&E
Midland , TX 79706
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, an Oil & Gas electrical services company, is seeking a General Manager to oversee multiple branch locations in West Texas. The General Manager will be accountable for developing and driving the annual operating plan and monitoring the overall performance of each branch.
- Ensure each branch location meets or exceeds budgeted financial objectives, including revenue and margin; full P&L responsibility.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor activities related to safety and service execution, including cost/budget compliance, inventory and resource allocation.
- Prepare periodic reports and regularly update management reports, safety compliance, operational spend, and active pursuits to reach optimal levels of performance.
- Effectively manage, support, develop, and lead branch managers, superintendents, and site supervisors.
- Provide appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure branch performance criteria are being met.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Support organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Be increasingly aware and knowledgeable of industry activities. changes, and trends and in turn ensure that the executive staff is kept abreast of such developments and their potential impact on the business.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Management, or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years of Oil & Gas I&E experience with progressive supervisory responsibility.
- Experience managing P&L of an Oil & Gas service company.
- Exceptional team building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop, prepare and deliver complex business proposals and clearly articulate value.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel.