General Manager - Homewood Suites By Hilton - Franchise
Billings , MT 59101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The General Manager is responsible for maximizing hotel value by achieving revenue growth, expense control, outstanding product quality, guest service, and employee satisfaction through overall leadership, guidance, and direction of the team within the framework of the company's policies and procedures and brand standards.
The GM will be required to:
- manage property operations on a day to day basis.
- work in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding work environment.
- drive a service-oriented culture throughout the hotel.
- have excellent verbal and written communication, telephone, and presentation skills.
- demonstrate leadership and professional image to associates, guests, sales accounts, local community representatives, vendors, and competitors.
- direct hotel actions needed to maximize profitability, increase service levels, and ensure compliance with Hotel and Corporate policies and procedures as well as Brand Standards.
- select, train, and direct department associates and supervisors as necessary, keeping them well versed in all policies and procedures.
- oversee the Sales and Marketing activity and results, lead and participate in Sales and Marketing strategy meetings, and participate in those efforts to secure business, as needed.
- coordinate with the Revenue Manager to maintain group and transient inventory controls; develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies; and provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics, and demand factors.
- provide relief or back-up duties as needed at the hotel including front desk coverage, housekeeping, and other duties to ensure the optimum operation of the property.
- participate in and monitor monthly inventory of supplies and equipment and ensure purchases made are within budget and by approved vendors.
commission off NOI
paid time off
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.