Jacksonville , FL 32202
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CycleBar is seeking a General Manager for our state-of-the-art location in Jacksonville, Florida. Our General Managers are passionate about fitness and delivering a superior experience. They prioritize driving sales and revenue within the studio. General Managers are responsible for meeting studio sales goals, membership renewals and supplementary service goals by pre-planning with strategic new customer outreach, in-club leads (first time riders) and securing member referrals. Under the management of a Franchise Owner and with the support of a CycleBar Experience team, General Managers must exemplify leadership qualities in all areas of the business. General Managers must have the ability to build lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order to build a strong ambassadorship and retain members. The General Manager is rooted in hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling energetic communal experience.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Confident in generating personal sales as well as training staff in sales.
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and retail.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and studio software.
General Manager Responsibilities
- The General Manager role is a sales-focused position*
- 80-90% Sales, managing and growing all revenue streams* * *
* * *
- Community outreach* * *
- Social media* * *
- Studio memberships + rider relations* * *
- Lead generation+ management* * *
- Studio packages* * *
- Retail* * *
- Referral + retention efforts
- 10-20% Management and operations*
- Overseeing and supervising staff
- Financial Performance*
General Manager Responsibilities cont’d
- Lead Generation and Management*
- Drive the studios lead management and sales activities.* *
* * *
- Daily outreach goal: 50 calls, 100 texts, 50 emails* * *
- Daily sales goal: 1 package, 2 memberships
- Strategically engage in marketing efforts to generate leads for the studio.
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month, including strategic outreach for securing first time rider/lead flow.
- Plan and drive referral business through ambassadorship.
- Follow the LASER process in order to convert leads to members.*
- Membership and Rider Relations*
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with all members.
- Retain existing members and engage with them in a way that generates referrals.
- Handle all rider concerns with a solutions-focused attitude in a timely manner.*
- Studio Culture*
- Embrace hospitality and drive the CycleBar culture within the studio.
- Actively coach, train and educate the CycleBar team on hospitality standards. *
- CBX Team*
- Hire and train new CBX team members.
- Manage CBX schedule.
- Supervise CBX team performance and drive results.
- Work with owner on team accountability.*
- Financial Performance*
- Collaborate with studio owner to set monthly, weekly, and daily targets.
- Conduct pre-planning on a monthly/quarterly basis to ensure financial targets are met.*
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the studio.
- Ensure all technology is working and submit trouble tickets when necessary.*
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position offers $35K Base salary + bonuses; based on experience & performance.
- 401K & flexible spending account
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at Studio