Venice , FL 34292
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Culver's is looking for a Restaurant Manager
If you have a passion for restaurant industry and desire to serve others, then this job is for you!
Run shifts effectively to provide great food and excellent guest service
Demonstrate positive and effective role modeling for team members as a coach and mentor to support the development of a high performing team
Maintain compliance with operational and food safety procedures
Demonstrated passion and leadership
A true desire to support the team around you and help them to succeed
Strong communication and organization skills
A genuine smiling personality
1 - 2 years of restaurant management experience
Management Leadership Success Factors
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others; communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest, direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts; delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate information and seeks input from cross functional team members; collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members) stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions. Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training and development to support their success; empowers team members to make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised.
We've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy - and that means creating a great experience for you too!
To submit an application - Click on APPLY NOW!