Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
General Ledger Accountant
Greenville , SC 29611
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Careers with our Clients through DHG Search:
Our manufacturing client is looking to add a General Ledger Accountant to their team. In this role, you'll be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns
- Interface with management in various departments,
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- At least three years general ledger accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
- Worked with ERP systems.