(Principals only please - no recruiters or agencies)
Position Reports To: Production Lead Department: Production Location: Gilbert, AZ Status: Full Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt/Safety Sensitive Summary The Finishing Technician will perform basic disassembly and removal activities within a production environment. Qualifications
2 3 years of hands-on experience in an assembly environment
2+ years of hands-on experience as a technician
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Possess in depth knowledge of assemblies and subassemblies and is capable of diagnosis, troubleshooting and repairs as needed
Experience as General Laborer preferred
Must be able to use standard hand tools and measuring equipment
Knowledge of basic computer technology
High mechanical/electrical aptitude
Ability to work independently and as a team player
Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess time management skills
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
U.S Citizenship is required
Tear-down of mechanical and electrical components per established process manual
Use of power tools and hand tools to complete daily tasks
Follow all established processes and instructions for process area
Ensure that the process area is always compliant with Company standards
Others duties, as assigned
Physical Demands & Work Environment
Work may be performed outside in hot & cold desert environments or inclement weather conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, talk, hear and see (must be able to stand for long periods of time)
Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds during the course of the workday
Personal protective equipment is required when performing work including hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear and other protective equipment as required
Must be able to read, write and speak English
Must be flexible in the ability to support other process areas when needed
STARA-C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other protected status
In addition to Federal law requirements, STARA-C complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
STARA-C expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of STARA-Cs employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
STARA C promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing
We participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program
Position contingent upon contract funding/approval
Must have a valid drivers license
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
Due to the nature of work performed within our facility, U.S. citizenship is required
VIEW JOBS10/25/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-23T00:00Job Description
At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful company. We hire managers with the talent, integrity, and passion to promote our Caring Culture. We provide an environment that supports and empowers our people – not only to exceed our guests' expectations, but also to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Golden Corral is always in search of excellent leaders for restaurant management opportunities.
Talent...Focus...Commitment....Passion These are just a few of the traits our most accomplished managers have in common. At Golden Corral, your ability to succeed is limited only by your energy and drive. Unequalled opportunity at the best chain restaurant company in the country!
Job Responsibilities: You are responsible for "Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable" for our guests by ensuring Golden Corral operational standards are communicated, trained and maintained in the restaurant. In this leadership role, you ensure optimal restaurant financial results, outstanding guest service and food quality, while providing the restaurant management and Co-worker team with opportunities for everyone to be successful.
Operating Partner Program Do you dream of owning your own business? The Operating Partner Program is available to company General Managers who have been with us for at least one year. After two years participating in this program, Operating Partners may have the opportunity to become the franchisee of their own restaurant.
Other Requirements: Hours of work for this position are approximately 55-58 hours per week. Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of complex administrative responsibilities. Occasional moderate to heavy (10-25+lb) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead may be required. Work environment includes heavy customer contact, working with cooking equipment and slippery walking surfaces. Position is under minimum levels of day-to-day supervision. Some travel may be required for training and operations meetings.
We require a strong, stable work history along with management experience in a high-volume, casual dining or family-style restaurant. Education and training normally associated with college coursework in business or hospitality. Successful completion Golden Corral's comprehensive management training program.
Golden Corral offers a variety of benefits designed to meet the particular needs of employees and their families.
Compensation and benefits packages for managers include:
* Bonuses Paid Monthly with No Cap On Bonus Potential
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* 5-Day Workweek
* Paid Vacation / Sick Days
* Continual Training and Development During Career
Are we the company for you? If so, please click on the application link to take a few minutes to complete our official online application so that our recruiters can evaluate if we have a position that may be the best fit for you.
Your application will be kept on file for consideration for future openings. We thank you in advance for providing this detailed information and appreciate your interest in Golden Corral Corporation.
Our commitment to valuing diversity helps create an environment where everyone can be successful.
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00You shop here all the time. So why not work here? As part of a team, your primary focus is to create a warm and friendly shopping environment by providing extreme customer service. You will be accountable for knowing and achieving personal productivity goals, to divisions' productivity standards.
Even the rookies get to start on our team!
* Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
* Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
* Maintaining personal and productivity goals
* Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
* Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer's needs
* Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
* Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
* 0-3 year of retail experience
* Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
* Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
* Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
* Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Overview
Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Gilbert Highland. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Gilbert Highland franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
* Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
* Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
* Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
* Benefits that help you take care of you including medical, dental and vision plans. Receive free massage or facial sessions quarterly. Discounts on massage, facial and retail items.
* A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with $10.50-$12.00/hour AND up to $30 per membership sale
* A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
* Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
* Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
* Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
* Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
* Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
* Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
* Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
* People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn't the easy thing).
* Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
* Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
* Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.