(Principals only please - no recruiters or agencies)
Position Reports To: Production Lead Department: Production Location: Gilbert, AZ Status: Full Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt/Safety Sensitive Summary The Finishing Technician will perform basic disassembly and removal activities within a production environment. Qualifications
2 3 years of hands-on experience in an assembly environment
2+ years of hands-on experience as a technician
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Possess in depth knowledge of assemblies and subassemblies and is capable of diagnosis, troubleshooting and repairs as needed
Experience as General Laborer preferred
Must be able to use standard hand tools and measuring equipment
Knowledge of basic computer technology
High mechanical/electrical aptitude
Ability to work independently and as a team player
Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess time management skills
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
U.S Citizenship is required
Tear-down of mechanical and electrical components per established process manual
Use of power tools and hand tools to complete daily tasks
Follow all established processes and instructions for process area
Ensure that the process area is always compliant with Company standards
Others duties, as assigned
Physical Demands & Work Environment
Work may be performed outside in hot & cold desert environments or inclement weather conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, talk, hear and see (must be able to stand for long periods of time)
Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds during the course of the workday
Personal protective equipment is required when performing work including hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear and other protective equipment as required
Must be able to read, write and speak English
Must be flexible in the ability to support other process areas when needed
STARA-C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other protected status
In addition to Federal law requirements, STARA-C complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
STARA-C expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of STARA-Cs employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
STARA C promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing
We participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program
Position contingent upon contract funding/approval
Must have a valid drivers license
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
Due to the nature of work performed within our facility, U.S. citizenship is required
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00The Southwest Region is currently hiring Concrete Laborers. The Concrete Laborer role is essential and assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of Self-Perform Concrete construction projects. McCarthy is looking for both experienced Concrete Laborers as well as hardworking individuals that are new to the construction industry and are willing to learn.
* Work with concrete crew on and around concrete forms assisting with concrete pour & finish
* Running a vibrator and/or working the pump hose concrete during pours
* Working with buckets and pump truck to place concrete
* Clean and prepare sites to eliminate possible hazards
* Cleaning, inspections and maintenance of equipment and tools
* Grade checks and prep work prior to concrete placement
* Load and unload materials, machinery and tools
* Assist concrete finishers
* Experience with equipment, tools and materials used to pour and finish concrete.
* Previous experience on commercial construction projects is preferred but not required.
* Proven commitment to Safety, Quality and Teamwork.
* Must have reliable transportation to the jobsite.
* Must be self-motivated and have ability to work well with others in a team environment under Supervisors.
* Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
* Flexible schedule for work hours to accommodate pours that start between midnight around the Greater Phoenix area.
* Able to work 40-60 hours per week. Hours worked over 40 will be paid at time and a half.
* Frequent climbing of ladders and stairs as well as tie-off to forms and lifts
* Able to maneuver a concrete pump hose during pours
* Able to safely work while standing on rebar mats
* Must be able to hear commands for supervisors and back up alarms on equipment
* Able to run a vibrator and/or work the pump hose
* Hardworking individuals that have a positive attitude, great work ethic and an interest in being a real builder
* Minimum age 18.
* Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization.
* Pay rate is determined on current level of knowledge and experience.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Mccarthy Building Companies, Inc.GilbertAZ
VIEW JOBS1/5/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-05T00:00What you'll do at Cascade:
Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.
Cascade seeks a mid-level attorney to join its growing legal department as Associate General Counsel Mortgage Servicing.
How you'll do it:
* Supporting Cascade's mortgage servicing business.
* Advising servicing personnel on compliance with state and federal laws impacting the mortgage servicing business.
* Preparing & Reviewing mortgage servicing-related disclosures and correspondence.
* Performing all other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to join Cascade:
* A juris doctorate from an accredited Law School.
* Licensed to practice in Arizona or eligible for registration as in-house counsel in Arizona.
* 3-7 years of experience as a practicing attorney, at least 3 of which focused on mortgage servicing.
* Strong knowledge of mortgage- and consumer lending-related laws, including TILA, RESPA, GLBA, FCRA, FDCPA, and state law counterparts.
* Experience with default servicing, including loss mitigation and foreclosure.
* Ability to prioritize work and interact effectively with others.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with servicing transfers a plus.
About Cascade & Our Culture:
Since opening our doors in 1999, Cascade Financial Services has grown to become one of the most trusted lenders in Affordable Housing. Our goal is to help thousands of families realize the dream of home ownership by offering mortgage loan solutions customized to the manufactured housing marketplace leveraging state-of-the-art business automation coupled with the most skilled professionals in the industry.
The Cascade culture lives in our team members!!! We are focused and dedicated to developing and providing a platform for growth. We are proud of the team that we've built and are looking for great people who will embrace our values and contribute to them: Be Unique, Be Innovative & Be Ambitious. Together, we will continue to lead the way and make a difference. We believe in work/life balance and a positive/family-like work environment.
Join our team and assist us to Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.
Southwest Stage Funding Llc, Cascade Financial ServicesGilbertAZ
VIEW JOBS1/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-13T00:00"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is the leader of the team and responsible for establishing the tone of the work environment and for providing customers with great food and a friendly experience. The RGM is responsible for the operational success and financial management of the entire restaurant. This is a great job for an individual who can problem solve, seek help when necessary, build a strong team and strive to deliver each guest with a great experience.
Key responsibilities include:Recruit employeesConduct new hire orientationsCreate the training plan for each new hireSchedule and deploy the team in a manner that meets financial goals and operational standardsAddress and document employee performance issuesAssist in the resolution of customer issuesManage the restaurant budget and financial plans
A Restaurant General Manager candidate must be at least 18 years old plus have a clean and tidy appearance. The Restaurant General Manager candidate must also have strong leadership skills, the ability to provide clear direction and the desire to praise others for their accomplishments. There is a strong preference for internal promotes from Assistant Manager or for individuals with 2-4 years of supervisory experience that included both people development and profit and loss responsibility.
Salary range: $40,000 to 50,000, plus bonus