Are you one of the 60% of people who dread going to work every day?At 1-800-GOT-JUNK? we get it. You want your work to make an impact. You want a path for growth! You want to go on adventures. You want to be able to support you and your family (and then some). But most of all, you want to actually enjoy going to work each day!What does your dream job really look like? Does it involve a new adventure everyday, and finding treasures that you can claim for yourself? How about improving the lives of the people you meet, and working with your best friends? How about learning to run your own business, or EPIC events like paintballing, goKarting, or even a deep sea fishing adventure with your team?If you answered yes then apply today!Details:
Earn $13-17+/hr all-in with tips and bonuses!
Our top employees made over $17/hr last month!
Medical, Vision, and Dental available after 90 days!
Full-time, Part-time. Hiring Immediately! Sundays and Holidays off.
Keep some of the awesome treasures you find!
Here's a clip of what we do!
Comfortable regularly lifting 50+ lbs.
Must have valid drivers license and 3 years of clean driving experience
You must want more out of life than a desk job
Have a Competitive Spirit! Be a team player!
1-800-GOT-JUNK? Is proud to be a drug free workplace. Applicants and employees may be required to submit to drug testing before and after being hired.Truck Team Member - General Labor & Customer ServicePart-Time or Full-Time
VIEW JOBS2/18/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-05-19T00:00What you'll do
Under the direction of a General Manager, the AGM is responsible to support the GM in managing the restaurant's daily operations, including, but not limited to:
* Overseeing restaurant's daily operations
* Maintain day-to-day financial controls
* Create and manage staff schedules
* Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
* Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
* Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
* Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
* Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
What you can expect
* Competitive base salary
* Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
* 401k with company match
* Monthly paid bonus
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Strong potential to internally promote
* So much more!
What we expect from you
* Min 1 year of Assistant General Manager experience (high volume food service concepts preferred)
* Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
* Valid Driver's License in good standing & access to private transportation required
* Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
* HS Diploma or equiv & possess all documents required by state and federal law
* Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.
VIEW JOBS2/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-05-17T00:00Job Summary
The General Manager is a polished well-spoken and well-regarded ambassador who carries a strong vision for their hotel. He or she is charged with responsibility for all aspects of operations for their assigned property; providing support supervision and guidance to their management team and front line associates. He or she will ensure that financial performance is optimized that high quality product and service levels are maintained and that the hotel is operated in compliance with state federal and local regulations as well as Company and brand standards.
The General Manager will establish priorities and lead key operational initiatives such as the sales plan and budget development and execution of physical property improvement projects. They will provide hands on leadership to ensure that revenue is maximized while expenses are effectively controlled. They will serve as the linchpin for communications with guests and clients associates ownership corporate representatives brand representatives and key vendors.
Exempt managers must customarily and regular direct the work of at least 2 full-time associates or their equivalents. Primary duties must consist of administrative executive or professional tasks more than 50 percent of the time and job duties must also involve the use of discretion and independent judgement more than 50 percent of the time.
* At least 6 years progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree and at least 4 to 5 years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and at least 5 to 6 years of related experience.
* Must be proficient in Windows operating systems Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
* Must have valid driver's license for the applicable state.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding clarifying and resolving the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality dress code and wearing a name tag when working (per brand standards).
* Comply with and ensure adherence to Aimbridge Hospitality's standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Comply with certification requirements as applicable for position to include: Food Handlers Alcohol Awareness CPR and First Aid
* In conjunction with the Director of Sales conduct a daily ABR meeting focusing on the number of prospecting and existing account calls each person will make and the potential business results of these calls.
* Play a pivotal role in hotel sales efforts including calling on top ten accounts meeting clients hosting luncheons and receptions and meeting with on-site contacts on a daily weekly and monthly basis.
* Tour the operating departments daily making adjustments as needed via department heads.
* Conduct weekly staff meetings including weekly training sessions presented by managers and self using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality's standards and the review of previous and future sales and operations efforts.
* Meet all financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
* Hold a monthly financial review with all department managers and available supervisors.
* Ensure that all department heads maintain budgeted productivity levels and Aimbridge Hospitality's standard checkbook accounting procedures.
* Develop managers for future advancement through competency training and corporate sponsored training programs.
* Participate in required M.O.D. coverage as scheduled.
* Maintain direct contact with and monitor the development of management trainees.
* Adhere to all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and procedures and train new managers to ensure compliance. Oversee and assist in the company budget process as required.
* Ensure that training in service standards is taking place in each department using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest through employee development and motivation.
* Inspect rooms regularly (weekly at a minimum) with both the Housekeeping Manager and Property Engineer.
* Ensure complete processing of invoices daily by using the A/P process.
* Ensure that all appropriate information for financial documents is received by the Corporate Office monthly in compliance with the monthly accounting calendar.
* Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property through inspections and preventive maintenance programs with department managers.
* Ensure that employees are at all times attentive friendly courteous and efficient in their interactions with guests managers and all other employees.
* Forecast monthly the hotel's financial position by estimating revenues and line-by-line expenses. Analyze previous and projected data to generate an accurate reforecast.
* Prepare and conduct all management interviews and follow hiring procedures according to Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s. Ensure that all managers are in compliance with the standards in their interviewing and hiring procedures for departmental staff.
* Interview all prospective final candidates for any vacant position within the hotel prior to any offer being extended.
* Perform all department manager performance appraisals according to Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s and ensure that managers are in compliance with the standards in their administration of performance appraisals to their staff.
* Motivate coach counsel and discipline all management personnel according to Aimbridge Hospitality S.O.P.'s and ensure that managers are in compliance with the standards in their administration of counseling and disciplinary steps.
* Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers employees and other departments.
* Ensure that all employees receive fair and equitable treatment according to Aimbridge Hspitality S.O.P.'s.
* Meet all sales clients on the property including meeting contacts and potential clients touring the property to assist in the sales effort.
* Be in the public areas during peak times greeting guests and offering assistance as needed.
* Maintain procedures for handling of the hotel safe specifically with regard to security and initiate a monthly safe audit.
* Conduct bi-monthly credit meetings and take an active role in the hotel credit and collection policies.
* Complete required corporate training modules and become certified to train those as required.
* Ensure that all scheduled meetings take place on the property.
Hyatt Place hotel in Independence, OH offers a casual environment, great value, and amenities travelers need for a relaxing stay in Cleveland. We're located near local many great Cleveland area attractions including Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Guests enjoy our spacious rooms with separate living and sleeping areas and our many amenities including free Wi-Fi, indoor pool, 24hr fitness center, on-site dining, and free shuttle service.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
VIEW JOBS1/30/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-30T00:00Apprentice General Manager (21003019)
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn't have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Chipotle is growing fast - we're opening a restaurant every two days and we need leaders to grow with us! Our Apprentices assist in the day-to-day operations of our restaurants - learning what it takes to run a strong business, hire and train great people, and grow our company. At Chipotle, you'll join a team that's committed to Cultivating A Better World. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to meet you! See more details below and apply today.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance & 401k
* Quarterly bonus program
* Opportunities for people-development bonuses
* Tuition assistance (100% coverage for select degrees or up to $5,250/year)
* Career growth (need we say more?)
* Paid time off
* Holiday closures
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
* A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
* Business knowledge (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing… you get the idea)
* Ability to oversee the preparation of safe, delicious food while maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
* Passion for leadership and team development
* The ability to deliver a great guest experience
* Previous restaurant experience
* The ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,600 restaurants as of December 30, 2019, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 83,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Independence - 0080 - Rockside Corners-(00080)
0080 - Rockside Corners-(00080)
6901 Rockside Rd, Ste 13
Job Restaurant Management Job Posting Jan. 29, 2021 Job Number 21003019
Chipotle Mexican GrillIndependenceOH
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.