General Dentist - State College
State College , PA 16801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in Central Pennsylvania. Ideally looking for a team player who can hit the ground running and is looking to grow & learn. Need a self-starter who is looking to grow in practice & community.
Dentists practice a full range of general dentistry including:
- preventative & restorative care for teeth, jaws, bones & soft tissues in the oral cavity;
- diagnose & treat diseases, injuries & abnormalities of oral & maxillofacial region,
- perform operations that address functional & aesthetic conditions;
- perform surgical procs, surgical placement of dental implants, hard & soft tissue augmentation procs, surgical & wisdom teeth extraction,
- Management of complex clinical situations
Dentists typically work 3.5 to 4.5 days per week. Excellent clinical communication and trust-building skills are essential.
This position is open for permanent, locum, or locum-to-perm.
- DMD or DDS or foreign equivalent degree;
- PA Dentistry License; DEA License;
- Ability to work 40 hrs/wk. Some Saturday hours
- Locum or Perm opportunities
Paid time off