Collegeville , PA 19426
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking for General Dentist proficient in all aspects of general dentistry. Contract position in a one dentist office. At present working 3 days a week but hoping to increase production to 4 or 5 days a week. Must be able to multitask, work hard, and be very attention detailed. Must be compassionate and patient as some of our clients are physically and socially handicapped.
Office has one part time hygienist and one full time.
- Examine gums and teeth with x-rays, dental instruments or additional diagnostic equipment to diagnose disease, evaluate dental health and plan customized treatments.
- Formulate and create treatment plans on an individual basis after a thorough exam.
- Diagnose oral health disease and provide appropriate treatment for malformations of the teeth or gums, injuries, or any other related part of the mouth.
- Offer corrective or preventive services in the case of disease or malformation in the mouth.
- Instruct and advise patients on the best ways to care for their gums and teeth and how to keep their mouths healthy.
- Treat exposed or diseased pulp, tissue and teeth with a variety of treatments, including dental crowns, fillings and other restorative procedures.
- Prescribe antibiotics or pain medications for those dealing with infection or pain from an incident that is tooth related.
- Advise patients regarding the best course of treatment and provide a customized exam and plan for each individual, recognizing that every patient is unique.