GCC - Territory Manager (Tampa)
Employee Owned Holdings, Inc.
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GCC is looking for candidates who want to take the next step in their technical sales career to join our 100% employee owned company. GCC has offices in Tampa, Miami, Spokane, Seattle and Portland - providing motion control solutions for hydraulic, pneumatic and electrically powered applications. Our southeast division specializes in hydraulic solutions for the aerospace, machine tool, forestry and marine industries. Our team is growing, and we are proud to be a 100% employee owned company every employee has skin in the game.
- Grow sales in geographic territory by communicating with customers via phone, email and personal sales visits.
- Develop trusted relationships with customers across engineering, purchasing, operations and management teams by providing technical assistance, excellent customer service & delivering upon expectations.
- Identify key strategic accounts in your territory to win business from competition.
- Engage in partnership with product management and engineering to deliver value-added solutions to customers.
- Manage territory by leveraging information in Salesforce CRM and reporting on sales pipeline.
- Manage internal relationships with customer service, engineering, purchasing and management to provide the best results for customers.
- Support and participate in the organizations continual improvement program to conform to ISO 9001 requirements by complying with the Quality Policy and procedures and meeting QMS objectives.
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business field, associates degree in technical field or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluid Power Specialist Certification a plus (training offered to achieve certification within 3 years of hire)
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in fluid power or motion technology sales, is preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to manage priorities.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft spreadsheet and word-processing software.
- CAD proficiency a plus.
- Programming experience with machine PLC and/or PC platforms a plus.
- Ability to read and create electrical and/or fluid power schematics.
- Motion controls industry certification a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) plans with company match. A unique benefit GCC offers as part of Employee Owned Holdings, Inc. is an employee stock ownership plan.
What is an ESOP?
ESOP is a special retirement program that allows employees to own stock in the company. When you join EOHI, you automatically begin investing in your future (without having to purchase shares). We are a high growth company committed to training our employee owners to develop their skills and advance in their careers.
- Studies also show that retirement account balances for ESOP companies are 2.5 times higher.
- ESOP companies grow 2.5 times faster than those companies without employee ownership.
- Research shows employee owned companies are superior in performance, employee benefits and employee moral because everyone is working towards a common goal.