Gas Station Manager
Gibbs Oil Company LP
Malden , MA 02148
Posted 2 months ago
Gibbs Oil has an opening for a Phillips 66 Gas Station/Convenience Store Manager, in our Malden, MA location.
The basic duties for this position include, but are not limited to;
All aspects of the day to day running of the station, station appearance, completing both daily and shift paperwork, completing counts, stocking, ordering and keeping the location fully atocked at all times, customer service, cleaning, interviewing, hiring and training employees.
If you are a responsible, reliable, organized person, who enjoys interacting with the public and you are interested in a career in managing a fast paced, customer orientated environment, NOW is the time to apply!
If you want to join our team start by sending in your resume today.
Some Position Requirements are, but not limited to:
- Experience in Retail management and Customer Service
- Completion of All required day to day paperwork, ordering and running of the location
- Order and receive merchandise utilizing ordering guidelines and build-to books
- Can work without constant supervision
- Ensuring the location is always adequately staffed, with all shifts covered
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and food service equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Will maintain image standards by maintaining cleanliness and fresh merchandise
- Able to recruit, interview, hire, train, develop and motivate station employees
- Ability to discipline station employees using appropriate documentation
- Can handle a fast paced work environment
- Is a team player and can motivate employees to do the same
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and/or nights, if needed to cover shifts
- Reports all unusual occurrences, environmental or maintenance issues to DM
- Ability to pay attention to detail when completing required daily documentation
- Able to drive on a daily basis and has a valid driver's license
Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
Ability to shovel snow and / or complete outside work.
Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Heath Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Sick time and Vacation time.