FOREMAN GAS Division
The Foreman is responsible for keeping his/her crew(s) running smoothly and efficiently from the standpoint of coordination and facilities. He is responsible for the efficient use of the Company's resources, people and equipment assigned to his control.
The Foreman is also responsible for maintaining good communication, moral and a safe, quality job with pride. On certain occasions, the Foreman will perform the functions of the General Foreman or Superintendent.
The starting wage rate for this position depends upon the division and job classification for which you are hired, and can fluctuate between divisions for the same job classification.
Must be able to drive our standard transmission service trucks (Non-CDL) and possibly operate mini excavator
1.Supervise crew leaders and crews (labor and equipment); strive for maximum production; increase efficiency, eliminate loss of effort. Monitor production and cost daily.
2.Perform work activities within productions budget.
3.Assist Superintendent and General Foreman with job start up sheets and schedules.
4.Coordinate job requirements of company resources with Superintendent to insure optimum use.
5.Maintain progress of work activity in accordance with progress schedule to insure contract completion within the contract time regardless of other considerations.
6.Assist Superintended in overseeing and coordinating subcontractor's work. Subcontractor to perform on schedule in accordance with subcontract.
7.Maintain positive jobsite relations with owner, subcontractors and prime contractor also public service commission.
8.Maintain job diary. Enter in diary Instructions from Owner, daily activity and location, communications with subcontractors, anything unusual and compliance with WG standards and operator qualifications
9.Coordination with Superintendent/General Foreman - production review -activity planning -progress - compliance with Contract Documents.
10. Identify and document changes and notify Superintendent / General Foreman before proceeding.
11. Take all steps necessary to complete the contract in accordance with the Contract provisions.
12. Notify Superintendent/General Foreman to document completion of milestones in work and final completion of work.
13. Responsible for daily checks on safety.
14. Responsible for daily time sheets.
15. Responsible for daily planning of material, equipment, and labor needs
16. Participate in renewal of operator qualifications and fusion training
17. Actively train new employees with on the job training to ensure positive crew performance on a daily basis
18. Participate in updating of O.Q. operations and maintenance manual
Flippo Construction Company, Inc