GA Pre-K Teacher
Big Blue Marble Academy
Macon , GA 31216
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Big Blue Marble Academy (BBMA) is searching for a career-minded educator with the desire to lead children into the 21st Century. Our unique curriculum emphasizes global citizenship, character development, and foreign languages. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Our teachers are dedicated to supporting our brand and mission of providing global education for children of all ages.
- Classroom Management: Following our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning techniques as outlined. Showing evidence of curriculum throughoutthe classroom through childrens projects.
- Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents and caregiversabout the goals and successes of the children in your class. Use required daily activityreports, either written or electronic, to communicate about each childs daily activity.
- Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures for compliance, including but not limited to tracking and transitions. Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas assigned.
- Certification To Teach Georgia Pre-K (T-4)(T-5) P-5 or P-8
- Six months working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must pass background checks
- Obtain and maintain state in-service training requirements
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, and be able to see, hear, and respond to childrens needs, including reaching high, stooping to the childs level, and sitting on the floor and getting up
- Be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with child care discounts, referral credits and PTO for full-time, eligible employees. We also offer voluntary benefits for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood education.