Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The mission of the Making A Difference Foundation (MADF) is to make a difference in the lives of others one person at a time by helping them acquire the most basic human needs: food, housing, encouragement, and opportunity.
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
The MADF Fund Development Manager develops and implements fundraising goals, engages sponsors, and manages fund-raising events. The Fund-Development Manager will work closely with our President/CEO, our Board, and our team members to lead key areas of development and fundraising activities for the organization. The core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer. Fundraising includes stewardship of donations, major gifts, and in-kind resources, budget management, and organizing and managing fundraising activities to increase new fund-development opportunities for MADF within our community.
- Reflect the values and principles of MADF and collaborate with leadership, staff, and external contacts to achieve the mission and vision of the organization.
- Work cooperatively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment demonstrating the ability to handle confidential materials with discretion.
- Understand overall agency operations and follow organizational policies and procedures.
- Create and implement strategies to identify, steward and secure philanthropic gifts from client/resident families, local businesses, foundations, and individuals.
- Assist with all philanthropic communications channels working in strong collaboration with the President/CEO and following brand standard guidelines (i.e. direct mail campaigns or targeted solicitations).
- Lead and complete all development mailings including updating lists and preparation of communications.
- Track all fund-raising efforts in the database that confirms the status of prospect and donor relationships.
- Provide updated philanthropic reports to leadership team to ensure targets are met.
- Provide high-quality service to the organizations constituents by fielding questions, solving gift problems, and investigating discrepancies in the donor database.
- Manage development budget.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive responsibility in development field with a proven track record in building relationships and securing resources from multiple channels (ie, direct mail, grants, events, etc.). Comparable experience will be considered.
- Confident to express ideas verbally and in writing, and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Degree in fund-raising related area, marketing, nonprofit business or related fields: BA (required), MA (a plus)
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of grant writing.
- Collaborative and team player
- Proven track record of building and implementing systems and structures that support significant growth.
- Solid, persuasive verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to deliver inspiring and succinct presentations and conduct productive meetings.
- The ideal candidate will possess very good judgment, strong emotional intelligence, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, jury duty pay, medical, dental, vision, life insurance
To apply please submit a cover letter detailing your experience and salary requirement, resume and a writing sample.