Functional Safety Engineer - Onboard Integration
Fremont , CA 94538
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Inceptio Technologys vision is to create a nationwide network of autonomous trucking service. We build close relationships with freight, logistics and automotive partners to transform the line-haul transportation industry. Our goal is to provide safe and efficient logistical assets at an optimized cost. Established in April 2018, Inceptio Technology has brought together a world class team to develop Level 3 and Level 4 autonomous technology.
Inceptio Technology was co-founded by G7, Chinas leading IoT company, Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP) and NIO CAPITAL.
- Help to Define, Implement, and Improve relevant Functional Safety Processes to cover software development for L3/L4 autonomous trucking application.
- Help to develop related work products for successful process certification in compliance to ISO26262
- Define and develop safety analysis, safety architecture design and safety mechanism for a L3/L4 autonomous truck employing both ISO26262 and STPA methodology
- Help to review and design software architecture for safety
- Perform and manage execution of the functional safety activities
- Lead the development and review of functional safety work products
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Automation, computer engineering, computer science or related technical field
- At least 2 years of Software Development experience
- ISO 26262 Functional Safety professional certification and knowledgeable about SOTIF or STPA
- 5 years of safety-related engineering experience on either ISO26262 or STPA for autonomous driving applications
- Familiar with ASPICE software development process
- Hands on experience with software FMEA, FTA
- Experience with Functional Safety development in mass production projects
- Hand-on safety analysis and safety design experience for complex system
- Hand-on experience with delivering functional safety work products such as FSC, TSC, etc.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Experience in system and software design is a plus