Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Functional Mm/Wm/Im Consultants
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job description Project Delivery Specialist SAP MM/WM/IM
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients issues.
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements.
- May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff.
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope.
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
- Takes a leadership role in mentoring and training more junior staff.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Strong SAP MM/WM and IM experience
- R2P expertise Client facing experience
- Should be able to lead a small team and be able to understand the Business Requirements and provide solutions in the SAP Request to Pay (R2P/MM) areas.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency