Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Full-Time Route Driver- Naperville, IL
Naperville , IL 60540
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Route Sales Representative
LaJoy Group, Inc. has a current opening for a Route Sales Representative out of our Naperville, IL sales branch. This position will require you to drive a company vehicle to and from store locations in the surrounding areas to service Aunt Millie's baked goods .
As a RSR you will have direct interaction with retail customers such as store managers, receiving personnel and other associates. A successful RSR will increase sales, complete their route in a timely manner, and build strong relationships with the retail customers.
Responsibilities of a Route Sales Representative:
- Deliver and distribution of merchandise on a designated route
- Proper merchandising and distribution techniques that ensure the sale of fresh products.
- Maintain sales relationships and uphold excellent customer service
- Safely operate a company vehicle
- Keeping organized invoices and work documents, preplan orders, etc.
- Communicate all issues, in-store and out of store to the proper people including, managers and independent operators
Requirements of a Route Sales Representative:
- Have desire to provide excellent customer service
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle
- Able to pass a Department of Transportation physical, 50lb. lift test and hair follicle drug screen.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- This job requires (or may require) a background check. Pending arrests or convictions are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bondability is at issue.
Pay Rate of a Route Sales Representative
- Weekly paycheck every Friday!
- $1,000 per week!
Schedule of a Route Sales Representative:
- This is a full time permanent position
- Candidates must have the following availability, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Drivers start between the hours of 2:00am-5:00am.
- Working anywhere from an 8-12 hour day depending on the demands of the route
Lajoy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer