Fullstack Java Developer
Two95 International Inc.
Manhattan , NY 10024
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Manhattan, NY
Job Type: 6 Months to permanent
0 -- 2 hrs = 0.25 days
2+ -- 4 hrs = 0.5 days
4+ -- 6 hrs = 0.75 days
6+ hrs = Full day
To clarify: 6 hours is paid at 3/4th of the day rate. Anything above 6 hours is paid at full day rate
Hands on Experience With:
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience in Git source code version control
- Linux/Unix operating systems
Good To Have
- Working knowledge in Elastic Search, Java 8, unit testing tools such as JUnit, JMock, etc.
- Development tools - specifically JAX-RS and Swagger/OpenAPIDocument
- Data format standards (JSON, XML)
- Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, etc.
Looking for demonstrable abilities in:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills - will be engaging directly with business users. Developing software with a test-driven approach (TDD). Researching new technologies and adapting to requirements. Self-directed reading, understanding, and using open source code. Self-directed learning new programming languages and databases. Engaging in peer design and code reviews. RESTful web service architecture and API management. Prior experience working in an agile/Scrum delivery methodology
- 2-3 years experience in Angular(2/4/5) and related libraries
- 3-4 years experience in Frontend Development
- 5-8 years of experience in Core Java. Solid understanding of Core Java and working knowledge in thread management and concurrent API.
- Sound architectural concepts and ability to challenge and improve existing architecture
- Ability to drive requirements with business, provide solutions and demonstrate finished products to stakeholders
- Excellent communication skill