Baltimore , MD 21240
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Aderas, Inc. is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join the team.
Primary Job Duties:
- Provide development support to the government client to enable design, development, and implementation of web-based enterprise software solutions following the Agile lifecycle.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
- Plans for and conducts implementation activities.
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high-quality bug-free code.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the T2 policies and procedures and ensure understanding of the T2 systems and application processes to be able to execute that role in an effective manner
Required Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 11 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3 years of experience developing enterprise web-based applications in an Agile environment using Angular 7 or above.
- 3 years of experience developing Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications using relational databases ( SQL, DB2 JDBC, and Java Persistence API (JPA)).
- 3 years of experience developing web-based applications using Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Visual Studio Code, Angular Command Line Interface (CLI).
- 2 years of experience developing enterprise Java applications for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Web Service development (SOAP, XML, and REST) and Spring Boot.
- 2 years of experience developing unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, using build automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins, and other tools such as Junit and SonarQube.
- 2 years of experience with Asynchronous programming using promises or observable.
- 1 year of experience using a code repository such as Nexus with distributed version control such as Git/Bit Bucket.
- Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience.
- Experience deploying applications to the cloud using AWS CLI.
- Experience with OpenJPA or Hibernate.
- Experience with utility libraries such as Underscore/Lodash, and Grunt.
- Experience with: ECMAScript 6, designing and developing distributed systems, Microservices, and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices, Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose), scheduling and orchestration technologies, creating API design/technical documentation (Raml, swagger), using debugging and observability tools for live systems, using Messaging protocols
Clearance/Citizenship: Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder). Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Join the Aderas team!
At Aderas, we are looking to recruit and retain only the best and brightest. If you like working with emerging technologies, using your unique personal skills to solve technical, functional, and organizational issues, and can easily adapt to the ever-changing IT market, then Aderas is the place for you! We are a vibrant company delivering implementation services & support for enterprise solutions and custom application development. We strive to form long term partnerships with our clients to foster an environment based on trust, proven history of delivery, and camaraderie.
We sincerely try to shape our employee's lives by administering a generous package of employee benefits. Our company culture encourages collaboration, creative thinking, and growth. Headquartered in Reston Town Center, in Reston, VA, the Aderas main office is a short step away from shopping, dining, and a movie theater.
Beyond the tangible and intangible rewards, Aderas provides the following:
Pay for Life, AD&D, Short term disability, and Long term disability at no cost to the employee.
Employer contribution toward monthly health insurance premiums.
401k plan which employees are eligible for after being with the company for 3 months.
Safe Harbor plan in which Aderas contributes 3% of employee salary once a year.
A week of paid training and reimbursement for approved professional courses and tests.
Monthly allowance for cell phone bills.