Full Time Customer Care Representative
Healthcare Finance Direct
Bakersfield , CA 93302
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Customer Care Representatives are responsible for incoming and outgoing collection calls made to patients that are set up for services. Each Customer Care Representative is assigned the duty of ensuring accurate and effective communication with patients and account notation. The following are essential job functions needed to perform the position correctly, but not limited:
Essential Job Functions:
- Use internal and client-facing systems.
- Handle all client calls courteously, with a positive and self-serving attitude.
- Help-desk support: speaking with clients, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Following standard operating procedures, contacts patients via phone or standard letter to bring accounts to a current status.
- Accept payment on certain accounts as appropriate and resolve most questions and problems, referring only the most complex to higher levels.
- Evaluate customers' financial situations and negotiate terms of repayment to bring account current, upon approval.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives.
- Advise and influence patients on the payment options within company guidelines.
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated.
- Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience.
- Report periodically to manager detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement, clear performance goals, and effectiveness of systems.
- Utilize programs including, but not limited to: Nextiva, Chat services, PDF and ELI.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, etc.
- Ensure that work is accurate, complete, and delivered in a timely manner according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) guidelines.
- Fulfill customer Special Request tickets within an appropriate turn-around time.
- Deliver digital content into customer systems and verify data integrity in delivery processes.
- Complete daily dashboards for assigned tasks.
- Understand the time that is allocated to each Task / activity and suggest adjustments to improve speed and accuracy.
- Maintain standards of best practices or system usage procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve the existing catalog of services and work to expand the relationship.
- Properly complete timecard daily.
- Actively monitor and make necessary adjustments to surpass client expectations.
- Resolve inconsistencies
- Typing; input client/ customer information into system and make any needed annotations.
- Compile, record, code results and data.
- Uphold client confidentiality at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language proficiently.
- Ability to memorize company coding and abbreviations, not limited.
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks i.e. typing while speaking or listening.
- Ability to use multiple platforms at once i.e. Speaking with one customer/ Client on the phone while speaking to multiple customers/clients in Chat Services.
- Ability to operate computers running MS Windows Operating Systems.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 k
- Great company culture