Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Full Time Cook
Symphony Post Acute Network
CHICAGO , IL 60614
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphony of Lincoln Park is looking for qualified, reliable and loyal Cook/Chef to join our dynamicteam!
Symphony of Lincoln Park is considered by many to be one of the areas most innovative leaders in the delivery of a caring senior and memory care philosophy.We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network known for being the Employer and Provider of ChoiceThe Cook/Chefwill provide timely preparationof quality food for residents, guests, and family members according to established facility policies and procedures using safe food handling requirements.
Candidate must demonstratethe following:
- Prepare and serve nourishing and attractive meals and other foods as required to support the menus,
- Prepare and serve specific diet orders and support the food preparation for other facility events
- Review food menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of food to be prepared
- Other duties as assigned to maintain a clean and friendly department
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary / cooking techniques
- Ability to follow dietary orders and recipes
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment
- Promote and follow state, federal and facility dietary policies and procedures
- Must have flexibility as well as theability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Effective communication skills for interactions with families and staff
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Culinary training preferred
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work every other weekend as well as rotating Holidays
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Health, dental and vision benefits available to full time employees
- Dental, Vision and voluntary benefit programs to part time employees
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clickingApply Now
or apply in person at:
1366 W Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614www.symphonypan.com