General SummaryUnder the direction of the Chef/Production Manager or the Director, the Cook is responsible for cooking meals and providing food service to patients, and is also responsible both catering and retail food service.
• Prepares all food items strictly adhering to CNS company recipes and designated production quantities as written on the "Daily Production Sheet."
o Must have a properly calibrated thermometer.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area throughout the day and follow departmental cleaning, sanitation, and closing procedures.
o Labels and dates all food items.
o Breaks down and discards all cardboard boxes.
• Assists management in any way that is conducive to the successful and efficient operation of the kitchen.
• Adheres to Facility's Emergency Preparedness Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, as well as other mandatory programs in the facility as appropriate.
• Adheres to facility's Policies and Procedures, including the confidentiality and Patient's Rights Policies as outlined in the facility's Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Performs other tasks as may be assigned. Benefits and Compensation
• Benefits offered (Medical)
• Paid Time Off (must work 36 hours)
• Short Term Disability
• Voluntary Life
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Must be able to successfully pass a background check, E-verify, and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary:$12.00 to $13.00 /hour