WAITR seekss Full Stack Engineers.
Responsibilities & Requirements include:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in our technical stack, and delivering high quality code both frontend and backend.
- Experience working in a test driven environment.
- Being proactive, a fast learner, and great communicator.
- Able to work in cross functional teams that own entire products that impact millions of users and revenue for thousands of partners.
- Past experience with Node.js in production systems.
- Past experience designing and documenting RESTful APIs in Swagger.
- Past experience building well tested single page applications in Angular or React.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Showing mastery in any of the above technologies via a GitHub or Stack Overflow profile.
Product & Engineering Culture:
Our engineering team is small and tight knit. We are a mix of engineers with traditional Computer Science backgrounds and self taught hackers. You should be committed to growing both individually and as an engineering team.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. Were reinventing the dining experience.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun work environment.
- Standard issue latest generation Macbook Pro (or an equivalent substitute of your choice.)
- We support encourage continual learning through sponsoring conference attendance and ongoing learning subscriptions.
Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.