Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Full Stack Java Developer
Veritis Group, Inc.
Grapevine , TX 76051
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Full-stack Java Developer with strong middleware/interface development, ideally leveraging Kafka/Spark/Storm technology
The developer will need to create Java-based solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java components and interfaces
- 4-5+ years of Full Stack Java Development, following best practices and coding standards
- Development using Object Oriented Programming design principles and practices
- Understanding of design patterns
- Deep knowledge in Java, as well as related technologies, including:*
- Spring Framework (including Spring Boot)
- RESTful API Development
- Some experience with Kafka, Storm, and/or Spark
- Java Editor, such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Automated build tools, such as Maven or Gradle*
- Strong in backend development, including the use of SQL.
- Knowledge of the following: React, Redux and React-Bootstrap
- Solid command of Linux O/S
- Agile/Scrum development environment - thorough previous experience working on an Agile/Scrum team is required
- Solid familiarity with all of the Scrum principles and practices and how they can be applied in an Agile team
- Be familiar with and have participated in Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Strong knowledge of the interworking of Web applications and relational databases
- Demonstrate experience in developing high quality, enterprise scale IT systems or Software projects.
- Analyze user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Support for analysis, design, application development and implementation of in-house web-based computing applications
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements
- Continued education to learn new technologies and ideas, and share knowledge with team members
- Java 8 preferred - including Lambda Expressions, Java Stream API, Default and Static Methods in Interfaces
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment/Delivery and Test Driven Development exposure is ideal.
- Preferred experience using tools such as Jenkins, Nexus/Artifactory, Puppet/Chef
- Implement unit tests for your own code
- Refactor the code until all security violations or warnings are corrected
- Create automated processes using well-known languages and frameworks such as Maven, Gradle or Ant
- Experience with UNIX or AIX, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal, Message Broker, MQ, DB2.
- Experience in either Azure or AWS cloud environments would be helpful
- GraphQL and/or Redis experience is nice to have.
Jagadeesh kamma|Resource coordinator| Veritis Group, Inc.
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038