Full Stack Engineer
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Using neuroscience-based assessments and machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs and companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, and growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential.
Were looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our small but agile Engineering team, which consists of developers who value shipping code, owning their products, learning from one another, and having a blast doing it. The ideal candidate will be leading the development of the web portion of our next-generation careers marketplace, from the APIs to the user interface.
- Can-do engineer with demonstrated ability to thrive in a startup environment, get work done, ship product, and move us forward.
- Design well-structured APIs and services for both internal and external use.
- Create delightful user interfaces used by thousands of users every day.
- Proactively write and maintain tests to ensure the health of developed solutions.
- Solid problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in both a team and self-directed manner.
- Amazon Web Services
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fun, diverse work culture
- Team happy hours, retreats, and hackathons
- Flexible vacation
- Educational budget
- Employee stock option plan