Full Stack Engineer
Jersey City , NJ 07302
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Informed.co (formerly Appeagle) is a competitive repricing platform that helps online businesses drive profits using smart algorithms and actionable insights. Thousands of customers depend on Informed.co, and were grateful to work every day to make their experience better.
What's the opportunity?
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer with strong .Net experience. This is more than a technical role, youll be a creative product and technical contributor. Youll use your experience to inform our engineering process and decisions when building new features and ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform. Youll be part of one of our product teams which are multidisciplinary with design, frontend and backend engineering combined. Our most effective people work across design and implementation, making the right technology decisions to build the best product.
Ideally, youve built an exciting SaaS product in your previous roles and loved the satisfaction that comes with knowing that people around the world are using something youve created.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting our product, building new features, working autonomously to write and scale new services.
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, data analysts, customer advocates, engineering managers and more using tools like GitHub, Jira, Slack and Trello.
- Helping us with an exciting transition. We are currently transitioning from a .NET monolith to a service-oriented architecture with microservices and React components on the frontend.
- Caring about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped.
- Be proud of what you work on and obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Expert in Test/Behavior Driven Development
- Expert knowledge of .NET
- Expert knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Experience building Microservices and relevant concepts
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Ability to write reusable, efficient code and correctly utilize design patterns
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements
- Active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools (GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and SOA architecture
- Highly knowledgeable with web-based data visualization
- You must be effective, learn quickly and introduce us to better ways of working
- You must have a proactive mindset toward fixing and responding to issues and integrating feedback
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If theres something important to you thats not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth
- Life, medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Company matched travel benefit to assist with vacation costs
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- 401k plan with company match
- Company events and happy-hours
- MacBooks/Lenovos are our standard, and were happy to get you whatever equipment helps you do your best work
From our offices overlooking the Manhattan skyline, were busy building the next generation of SaaS products that will transform online selling forever. Were growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that are ambitious, humble, and positive. Along the way youll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us. Join us to do the best work of your career!