Full Stack Developer
New Home Star
Elmhurst , IL 60126
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You are organized, detailed, and service oriented. You do well in a fun team environment and want to be part of a winning team....Have it all! We believe in promoting from within, and hire intelligence and ambition over experience and long resumes. Our office is fun and flexible. It's young and vibrant. Imagine whiteboards on walls, ESPN playing in background, Twizzlers & peanut butter pretzels on demand. Company branded hoodies are the norm, and neck ties hardly exist. We celebrate holidays in the office and make generous time for our friends and family. Thanksgiving potluck office dinners, followed by extra days off to celebrate with family. Fun Holiday decorating, followed by a full week off to celebrate with family in December. All of that said, we do get real work done too and are winning.
Our company has experienced constant growth. We are nine years old, profitable, and stable. We're young, fun, aggressive, and successful. This combination creates an environment where you can grow professionally and find a long-term place for your career aspirations.
- Develop and maintain web applications and server-side APIs for internal and external use
- Deliver robust, scalable technical solutions for hundreds of our employees in the field.
- Use modern frameworks and tools to create functional, and cross-browser applications
- Participate in Agile product development cycles (Scrum/Kanban) in a highly collaborative environment
- Assist in evaluating and specifying new Web technologies and solutions for current and future products
- Participate in the development of POC and MVP efforts for new products
- Create components and services for cloud and hybrid-cloud environments
- Work closely with product managers and designers as well as other architects and developers to build and deliver software solutions to business problems
- 3+ years of experience in developing web-based applications
- Experience with back-end programming (PHP)(NodeJS)
- Database management (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Three.js and 3D modeling a huge plus
- Applied understanding of UI/UX principles for both desktop and mobile
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Passionate about all things web
- Self-starter who constantly seeks out new ways to improve and advance our mission
- Detail-obsessed; driven to produce the highest quality, as-pixel-perfect-as-possible work
- Empathetic to the experience of the visitor/user and an ability to design with the user in mind
- Problem solver who likes to find the simplest solution to complex coding and design challenges
- A hunger to always be learning and improving his or her skills - A willingness to experiment with stable, leading-edge web technologies
To be considered, you must include a link to your Github or portfolio.