VIEW JOBS5/1/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-07-30T00:00Position Summary
Full Stack Consultant
Consultant - Location Negotiable
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions.
Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex eCommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
Work you'll do
You'll help clients define their requirements by leading and facilitating working sessions to gain an understanding of the client's current state processes and technology in the eCommerce space as well as supporting the implementation that follows. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, transitioning seamlessly between front and backend coding.
* Lead project discovery workshops, both on-site and remotely
* Fluent in creating fully fledged data driven platforms (with databases, servers and clients) that thrive on strong architecture, optimize application functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project.
* Expert in Java/Python along with frontend/backend frameworks and databases.
* The power of our application responsiveness and functionality will be in your hands, so you'll approach software holistically since you will cater to both user experience and functionality, organized, communicative, and detail-oriented to ensure it works on every intended platform-so that means you'll have to be strong in coding for mobile, too.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
* eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
* Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
* Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
* Marketing analytics implementation and operations
* Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
* Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
* Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
* 2 to 4 years of IT experience
* 1 to 2 years related experience in one of the FE stacks like Bootstrap, Angular JS, REACT or MEAN stack
* Good working experience on NoSQL DB, API and should be well versed with Agile Software Development Methodology
* Experience in working with Programming languages such as Java, Python, PHP or Django
* Strong knowledge of server technologies including Linux, Apache, Node.js, Nginx, Ruby on RAILS.
* Experience on working with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP.
* Microservices and previous Commerce experience required
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
* Certifications are a plus
* Experience working in a professional services firm or working in a client service environment
* Experience with Kubernetes and DataStax tools including Cassandra, Solr, DSE Graph, Spark
* Good understanding of stream-processing software platform like Kafka
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 42738
VIEW JOBS6/3/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-01T00:00Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
What your days and weeks will look like.
* Build meaningful features that supports the Annuity Product team
* Contribute to all levels of technology stack, from the front end (HTML, CSS, Angular) to back end (PostgresSQL, MSSQL) and everything in between (Kafka, NodeJS, Java Microservices)
* Continuously learn and share both technology and leadership skills
* Incorporate the latest security and identity management tools
* Help the foundational technologies that support all our apps, and
* Work collaboratively with multiple stake holders to generate creative solutions to technical challenges.
The skills that make you a great fit.
* At least 3 year of full stack development experience building and deploying responsive web apps using cloud-based platforms like Amazon Web Services
* 8 or more years of experience with designing and implementing complex solutions
* Ability to build presentation services in NodeJS and/or Java SpringBoot technology
* Hands-on experience building producer / consumer components to interface with Kafka
* Capability to design and develop operational data store in AWS Aurora Databases
* Experience in building and interfacing with REST based APIs
* Solid experience with object-oriented programming and functional programming
* Exposure to DevOps practices and clean coding principles
* An understanding of branching and merging strategies in Version Control like GitHub
* A passion for working on cross-functional teams and collaborating with other teams across MassMutual to deliver high-quality customer experiences
* Ability to use data to drive decisions to help build better patterns and solutions
* Ability to create application from scratch and navigate through to deployment in production environment
* Experienced with building applications as containers and deploying to AWS EKS clusters
* Effectively able to convert business requirements into User Interface / Design specifications as backlog to execute the development
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent in fields including computer engineering, computer science, and/or information systems.
* Experience in Annuities / Insurance / Finance Industry (Nice to have)
* Exposure to Infrastructure as Code scripting with Terraform (Nice to have)
* Ability to work east coast hours
* Ability to travel to Boston, MA; Springfield, MA NY,NY once a quarter
Target job salary $108,000.00 - $188,000.00 USD Annual
Why Join Us.
We've been around since 1851. During our history, we've learned a few things about making sure our customers are our top priority. In order to meet and exceed their expectations, we must have the best people providing the best thinking, products and services. To accomplish this, we celebrate an inclusive, vibrant and diverse culture that encourages growth, openness and opportunities for everyone. A career with MassMutual means you will be part of a strong, stable and ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits. And your voice will always be heard.
Recognized as a 2020 World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It's more than our company structure - it's our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
Massmutual Financial GroupOklahoma CityOK
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.