Full Stack Developer
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Have you always wished to be a part of a team working on something new, exciting, and impacting people's lives? Are you interested in data privacy and love to build great products? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Clarip's patent-pending Hybrid Artificial Intelligence technology is disrupting the data privacy industry and we are looking for engineers like you to join our team and make a difference. Recent changes in privacy regulations is making Data Privacy and Data Protection more important than ever for large organizations. Clarips technology is used by the Fortune 100 companies to help protect customer data and comply with the privacy laws around the world. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be one of the key members of our product engineering team and help build great products!
- Write high quality code!
- Build interactive web applications
- Write reliable, modular, scalable and well-tested code
- Optimize performance and browser compatibility
- Ensure technical decisions support our goals of quality, scalability, reliability, security and high performance.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Write effective APIs
- A degree in computer engineering or similar subject.
- 6 or more years of experience building web applications and working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment as a full stack or back end engineer
- Strong hands on experience in LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience with high-scale web applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Hands on experience with SQL stored procedures, database architecture, micro services, message queues
- Experience building RESTful APIs, AJAX
- Experience in building scalable, load balanced web applications
- Strong command line skills on LINUX
- Some Experience with server administration
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3 programming skills
- Hands on Experience with JQuery and Bootstrap
- Knowledge in container technology (docker) and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS), AWS
- Experience with NoSQL and BigData - Hadoop/Hive/HBASE, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Experience using third-party testing tools and frameworks
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with Python,Ruby and Java or AI Algorithms / machine learning is a plus
- Contribution to open-source projects is a plus
- Competitive salary, based on the experience
- Stock options
- Paid vacation
- Free beer!
What we offer:
- An incredible experience in a growing technology start-up
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally
- Work close to CEO and founder and participate in strategic decisions
- Help build something that is truly impacting peoples lives
- Be part of the movement that cares about privacy
Life is short. Make an impact. Inspire others. Love what you do.